With Christmas and the holiday season just around the corner, a Now You’re Cooking gift voucher will make a unique and perfect gift. By giving a cooking class gift voucher to someone special in your life, you’re giving them the amazing opportunity to learn new skills in the kitchen and have fun while doing it.
Gift vouchers for in-home cooking classes for up to 2 people start at $199, and gift recipients can invite additional guests for $85 per person. Vouchers purchased before the end of this year will be valid until June 2017.
- Initial consultation around recipe selection and kitchen tools.
- Same day shopping for fresh ingredients (ingredient cost included)
- Travel to the client’s Toronto home (extra charge may apply to residences outside the Toronto area)
- Class instruction and food prep
- Copies of recipes made during the class
There are several types of cooking classes to choose from when redeeming this voucher, each includes making three delicious recipes.
Two specialty classes include:
- You’re Maki Me Crazy: Making sushi at home might seem a bit intimidating, but it’s pretty easy with practice. If you’re not comfortable with raw seafood, you can start out by using cooked items as your filling.
- In this class you’ll make four different types of rolls: California roll, Spicy Crab, Philadelphia Roll and a Dragon Roll.
- This class includes a free “Sushi Kit for Two” (bamboo mat, 10 sheets of nori, wasabi, rice and soy sauce)
- Some Like It Hot: Bring some warmth into your kitchen as we explore a few of the festive and flavourful cuisines from Mexico. It may get a little spicy as you get familiar with some of the traditional Mexican ingredients!
- Recipes include fish tacos w/ handmade corn tortillas, roasted tomato salsa, guacamole and Mexican hot chocolate
- This class includes a “mini Mexican Spike Kit” (arbol chiles, ancho chiles and Maseca corn flour)
Along with the specialty class options, Now You’re Cooking also allows you to customize your own class by selecting one recipe from each of the three sections below:
- Pineapple + Mango Salsa
- Orzo Pasta Salad
- Hummus + Pita Chips
- Mini Potato Latkes
- Roasted Squash Soup
- Baked Mac ‘N’ Cheese
- Basil + Almond Pesto Pasta w/ Roasted Tomatoes
- Jerk Chicken Kabobs
- Lentil + Potato Curry w/ Roti
- Breaded Chicken Strips w/ BBQ Sauce
- Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes
- Apple Crisp
- Chocolate Rum Balls
- Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions before buying this voucher. When you’re ready to book the class, we can work out a mutually available date and time after payment has been confirmed.
A hard copy of the gift voucher will be mailed out at the purchaser’s request, otherwise a digital copy will be sent via email.
Order your gift voucher now and use the promo code HOLIDAY25 to save $25 off the price!